VoIPZone IPTrunking is SIP Trunking. SIP Trunking will simplify your phone bill, budget and life while providing clear, dependable voice channels over the Internet saving your business potentially hundreds to thousands of dollars per year. SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Trunking combined with a phone system, enables organizations to save money by consolidating their voice and data over a Dedicated Internet Access Circuit – maximizing the investment of the Internet circuit.
A SIP Trunk is a phone call routed over the IP backbone of a carrier using VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) technology. SIP trunks are used in conjunction with a PBX and are thought of as replacements for traditional PRI or analog circuits.
SIP Trunking converges your voice and data over one infrastructure. Utilizing a gateway (unless Toshiba MIPU card or a system that accepts SIP natively), you can take advantage of the features of VoIP without replacing or upgrading your existing phone system.
SIP Trunks can work with a SIP Ready PBX (phone system). SIP trunks can also be made to work wth traditional analog or key systems with an IAD (Integrated Access Device) or Gateway. The savings recognized by utilizing SIP Trunking makes the ROI on the reasonable cost of the IAD extremely rapid.
SIP Trunks are virtual circuits delivered over an Internet Access line (MPLS, T1 or SDSL). Depending on the number of voice channels purchased and the amount of excess or required Internet connectivity, a business may need to purchase or change their Internet Access. It’s important to remember that when a SIP Trunk is not in use for voice, the bandwidth is dynamically allocated for emailing or other Internet uses.
- Cost effective – decrease communications costs dramatically.
- Leverage the investment in your existing phone system.
- UNLIMITED local and long distance calling in the entire US and Canada.
- Obtain local phone numbers for remote users.
- Scalable; increase by single increments unlike a PRI.
- Trunk sharing across multiple sites.
- Local, long distance and toll free service over a single circuit.
- Optimize unused bandwidth dynamically adjusting to phone/internet usage.
- National Coverage in the US
- Full 911 & E911 Compliance
- Extremely Low International Dialing Rates
- Disaster Recovery Routing Options
- G.711 & G.729a Codec’s Supported
- Local Number Portability
- Route Calls to Multiple LocationsDirectory Listing
- 411 & Operator Services.
Contact Us or call us for more detail 866-827-4638