In computer networking and telecommunications, Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) is a data-carrying mechanism that belongs to the family of packet-switched networks.
The growing need for companies to reduce costs, increase productivity, support more applications and ramp up security is driving today’s shift to MPLS. This completely parivate, fast, and flexible network technology provides end-to-end prioritized network traffic, predictable application performance, and built-in Quality of Service (QoS).
Unlike many providers, American Broadband Services MPLS supports multiple access technologies for optimum flexibility and savings. Based on your needs, you can blend any combination of Frame Relay, ATM, T1 or DSL connectivity.
Prioritize voice, video and data applications while consolidating all traffic types on a single network. American Broadband Services MPLS honors Class of Service (CoS) tages end-to-end, not just at the core. And, it’s easy to reroute traffic priorities on the fly, or add new locations to the network whenever you need to.
- Prioritize network traffic
- Enable real-time applications
- VoIP ready
- Reduce transit delays and transaction times
- Improve data packet exchange and network efficiency
- Class of Service (CoS) is honored end-to-end
- Five Classes of Service (CoS)*
- Any-to-any network connectivity
- Supports multiple routing protocols within one network
- Supports multiple access technologies for added savings
- Full mesh at no charge
- Industry-leading SLAs
- Managed CPE option includes free MNS
- Class of Service support is limited with xDSL access.
Contact us for a quote and ROI today!